Obtaining copy of my leasehold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obtaining copy of my leasehold

where can get a copy of my lease hold?, could somebody help me?

Dear Senora,

Do you mean where can you get hold of a copy of your Lease?

You can obtain a copy of your lease via the Land Registry. The website details are www.landregistry.gov.uk. Perhaps you could contact them and they will advise further.

Best wishes,

CORINNE TUPLIN
    SOLICITOR
    PRO-LEAGLE
    www.proleagle.com
    CORINNE TUPLIN
    SOLICITOR
    PRO-LEAGLE
    www.proleagle.com

For Service Charge Disputes, you may wish to use Pro-Leagle's online Service Charge Dispute Analyser: http://www.proleagle.com/servicecharges.htm

Comment

is somebody there? this is the firt time I use a forum!

Comment

Thank you very much CORINNE

Comment

Originally posted by Corinne Tuplin View Post
          Dear Senora,

Do you mean where can you get hold of a copy of your Lease?

You can obtain a copy of your lease via the Land Registry. The website details are www.landregistry.gov.uk. Perhaps you could contact them and they will advise further.

Best wishes,

CORINNE TUPLIN
          SOLICITOR
          PRO-LEAGLE
          www.proleagle.com
          Correct if leasehold is registered. Many are but some aren't yet.
          But it can be expensive at £10 or £20. You as leaseholder should have all deeds inc. lease (unless property is mortgaged- lender would then usually have them, but might provide copy free or at least cheaper than HM Land Registry).
          JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
          1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
          2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
          3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
          4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Form A Restriction Removal
            by rks2021
            Hi all , really could do with some help on this please .
            I purchased a property back in 2002 and asked my sister to be on the mortgage to help me get the required mortgage, She has never had any financial interest in the property , now the mortgage has been paid i wish to remove her name from...
            08-12-2021, 20:17 PM
          • Reply to Dealing with Adverse Possession objection
            by helpmenot
            Good to hear an update.
            To clarify: you informed land registry your opinion is that the objection is groundless.
            did you also send my letter template to your neighbours?...
            22-11-2021, 12:00 PM
          • Dealing with Adverse Possession objection
            by Ken_Johnson
            I bought a property 3 years ago which was in AP of a small strip of unregistered land next to it since the 1960s.
            I recently applied for AP and all was going fine until recently an objection was received by a neighbour with a lot of spurious and false claims.
            The letter received is a B193(A)...
            31-08-2021, 14:55 PM
          • Reply to Dealing with Adverse Possession objection
            by Ken_Johnson
            Apologies for the delay.

Wrote to the two objectors, twice, never heard anything back. One of the objectors tried threatening physical action, reported to Police, crime reference number obtained. Informed Land Registry that as they are not responding, it's best to go to tribunal.
            22-11-2021, 10:00 AM
          • Reply to Membership Certificate?
            by Beebee123
            Hi,

I have now heard back from the management agent who is also the secretary of the management company that, they were not the secretary at the time I became the owner and was not passed over details from previous agents.

They asked me to fill in a membership application form...
            16-11-2021, 21:24 PM
          • Membership Certificate?
            by Beebee123
            Hi All,

Sorry if this question was already addressed previously.

I hold a leasehold property back in years ago and I am now planning to sell my property.

What comes to my mind is that when I have a look of the previous LPE1 / M&A there was mentioned a Membership...
            11-11-2021, 23:18 PM
          • Reply to Membership Certificate?
            by Gordon999
            You should ask your management company if any certificate was issued .
            13-11-2021, 09:31 AM
          • Selling with tenant in situ - no EIRC
            by meehr
            Hi folks, slightly worried and looking for your view:

I’m selling my old flat with tenant in situ, and just discovered that we have been non compliant since April on the EIRC - my earlier interpretation had been that we didn’t need to do an EIRC until a new tenancy.

I...
            11-11-2021, 10:18 AM
          • Reply to Selling with tenant in situ - no EIRC
            by Neelix
            Your buyer needs to get their own EICR done before they buy
            11-11-2021, 17:02 PM
          • Reply to Selling with tenant in situ - no EIRC
            by L4NDLORD
            I dont think you could be retrospectively prosecuted if you were no longer the owner when it came to light that there is no EICR. I would probably get an electrician in however, to inform me what it would cost to get up to standard. You don't want to give the hypothetical buyer reasons to doubt his/her...
            11-11-2021, 15:11 PM
          Working...
          X