X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beebee123
    replied
    Hi,

I have now heard back from the management agent who is also the secretary of the management company that, they were not the secretary at the time I became the owner and was not passed over details from previous agents.

They asked me to fill in a membership application form for my details to be updated in their register and be issued with a membership certificate.

Is there anything I need to take note of, before completing the application form ?

Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• Gordon999
    replied
    You should ask your management company if any certificate was issued .

Leave a comment:

• Beebee123
    started a topic Membership Certificate?

Membership Certificate?

Hi All,

Sorry if this question was already addressed previously.

I hold a leasehold property back in years ago and I am now planning to sell my property.

What comes to my mind is that when I have a look of the previous LPE1 / M&A there was mentioned a Membership Certificate of the Management Company should have been issued to me, through my conveyancing solicitor. I don't re-call I received any of this.

The Management Company is a limited company by guarantee without shares thus I believe there shall be no share certificate. I have retrieved a copy of the Notice of Transfer prepared by my solicitor and acknowledged by the managing agent at that time.

Will there be any implication to my sales if I am unable to retrieve my membership certificate, if at all it exists?

Do we usually request (and pay for) a replacement certificate from the management company?

Grateful if you can enlighten me.....many thanks

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X