Please Help. Legal & Moral Advice sought.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I can be wrong. As your parents neighbours are still living there I would try and rectify the boundary so that when you buy next door your boundary does not include the area of your parents garden, the next door solicitors contract would reflect the boundary without the conservatory.
    You would probably have to get a Chartered Surveyor to do a "Compliant Plan" which is now only what the Land Registry would accept, so that on the day of completion your parents solicitor sends the Land Registry an application to amend their boundary to what is shown on their "half" of the compliant plan and on the same day your neighbours solicitor sends the Land Registry a plan showing your neighbours portion of the Compliant Plan. That way (presumably) your parents wont need to apply for possessory title of the area where the conservatory is.
    Plus once your neighbour leaves it will be more difficult.


    Latest Activity