Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Resolution

Hello,

I'm buying a commercial property with a flat above and my lender requires a board resolution authorising the mortgage and accepting the offer.

I was wondering where I can find a template?

You don't need a template, have a general meeting with yourself and approve the matter. Speak to your accountant if you don't know how to do it.
    I offer no guarantee that anything I say is correct. wysiwyg

Comment

Is there a specific text I need to use?

Comment

The bank actually provide me with one (Lloyds) and you just copy it onto headed paper. Ask if they have one? If not I will send you one.

Comment

Hech, I will send you a private message

Comment

Originally posted by hech123 View Post
            The bank actually provide me with one (Lloyds) and you just copy it onto headed paper. Ask if they have one? If not I will send you one.
            Sorry private messages does not work for me.

Would you be kind enough to send me the document to my email address? My email is {Mod - no longer needed here}
            Many thanks and much appreciated.

Comment

Document sent, no problem

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Continuation or periodic tenancy
                Greasemonkey
                Hi I'm a newby so apologies if I miss something.

I rent 2 properties next to each other from the same landlord.

There has been much discussion and now I've been served with 2 opposed s25 notices one for each property.

Both properties are used in connection with...
                18-08-2017, 11:51 AM
              • Planning permission
                RidingS
                We have recently been contacted to say that a unit does not have planning for workshop use but for office only. We bought the unit(s) and have owned for a number of years and this unit was a workshop then (and not offices). What is the planning rule on this type of thing? All the units that surround...
                06-08-2017, 16:34 PM
              • Reply to Planning permission
                leaseholder64
                The limit is 4 years for unauthorised building work, unless it also violates an existing planning condition, in which case it is 10 years.

It is 10 years for unauthorised change of use.
                15-08-2017, 22:34 PM
              • Reply to Planning permission
                Always Problems
                Ask a Chartered Town Planner, and I thought that the breach had to be only 4 years...
                15-08-2017, 17:34 PM
              • S146 and rent arrears
                Lockwithoutstock
                Hi there,

Bit of help;

- Commercial Tenant has not paid rent on time or in full since February 2017
                - Then find out sub-letting and change of use is being applied/restructuring the building inside - both without permission
                - S146 served March 2017 to rectify by...
                12-07-2017, 19:38 PM
              • Reply to S146 and rent arrears
                Lockwithoutstock
                If I forfeit by peaceable entry, can I still apply for a repossession order? To secure having repossession.
                14-08-2017, 19:29 PM
              • Mixed use, Commercial law help needed!
                scooter08
                Advice needed, please.

We recently took our l/l to court for non-protection of deposit. To cut a long story short, the court dismissed the case on the grounds that the tenancy was of mixed use class due to use also renting a shop on the side of the house (in the extension) therefore commercial...
                05-08-2017, 09:22 AM
              • Reply to Mixed use, Commercial law help needed!
                scooter08
                So sorry for the delay I have been away and had no internet at all.

Thank you for the replies and sorry it's a bit vague. We rent a house and it has an extension on the side of the original house and within the extension is a shop that we also rent. When we first moved here I personally...
                12-08-2017, 12:33 PM
              • new ceiling
                cazuk12002
                Im opening cafe and I will be putting up fireboards over the original ceiling in the kitchen but I'm also doing the ceiling out the front where customers wil sit and eat ,
                im leaving the original ceiling there but putting in a new lower ceiling with just plasterboards that not fireboard, only...
                11-08-2017, 22:21 PM
              • Reply to new ceiling
                JK0
                Have a word with the building control officer at the local council.
                11-08-2017, 23:02 PM
              Working...
              X