Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Landlords Manchester

Hi all,

Is there any members on here commercial landlords in Manchester???

If so please can you pm me in regards to any available property.

Hi

I have some commercial property available in Wigan. Is that of any interest?

Unfortunately as I am new to the site I was unable to pm you, please feel free to pm me if Wigan is suitable.

M

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Lease surrender document help!!!
      Candrea
      Hi! Need some advice..

Signed a 5 year tenancy, amd 12 hours after i was informed that the courts have stayed the eviction at my existing premises.

Now stuck in 2 leases.

Explained my situation to new landlord and after negotiations (me paying paying all...
      02-07-2017, 16:11 PM
    • Reply to Lease surrender document help!!!
      Candrea
      Paid 2400 fees, 600 rent, and im going into month 3 of the business rates due to him not signing. So nearly £3600. Plus thw legal fees ive incurred.
      24-07-2017, 08:54 AM
      MrShed
      What have you paid so far in total?
      24-07-2017, 08:32 AM
      Candrea
      Update.....

After getting ignored for 3 weeks, we have spoken to the landlord.

He is now saying that our agreement 1, and agreement 2 dont count as it was his son that sent the texts and emails - not him. And that he wont sign the surrender unless we pay 6 months rent (£3000)...
      24-07-2017, 07:54 AM
    • Garage let on verbal agreement, three months rent unpaid
      Jerseytina
      Hi - I am new to this site, we have let out our garage without any agreement in place, only verbal. The tenant has not paid for 3 months and is refusing to communicate although he is picking up messages. Are we legally entitled to sell the contacts of the garage which includes a car!

Thank...
      17-07-2017, 11:47 AM
    • Reply to Garage let on verbal agreement, three months rent unpaid
      islandgirl
      Bet you don't need to go any further than sending the letter (2 post offices, cert of posting from each just to be belt and braces in case you do have to do so). The person will surface red faced and angry as soon as he gets the letter. Just ensure he can't get the stuff in the garage until you have...
      20-07-2017, 17:36 PM
    • Commercial rent review, expert report
      desamax
      Hi i am in the process of a rent review being done by an independent valuer. They have requested the below statement. I am representing myself on this occasion, can anyone advise the best way for me to compile with the request to be my own expert witness and complete the below to satisfaction?
      13-07-2017, 13:55 PM
    • Reply to Commercial rent review, expert report
      desamax
      Hi again, I need to draw up an " Agreed statement of facts" on the property and the comparable properties.
      I obtained the information on my properties sq m from the vendors agent and the VOA web site, that was exactly the same size wise .
      I obtained the comparable properties info...
      20-07-2017, 14:49 PM
      ram
      See Guide_to_tenants_possessions_left_at_property__LLS _.pdf
      http://www.landlordlegalsolutions.co...erty__LLS_.pdf

Torts starts on page 3.
      Because you should be able to change the lock, and take possession of building for notified rent arrears, you then have possession of everything
      20-07-2017, 13:50 PM
      islandgirl
      Send a torts interference with goods notice to the person - find the legal wording and explain that if goods not moved by a certain date you will sell them and use the proceeds to pay unpaid rent for the garage etc. Anything left over will be returned to the tenant after all costs. Usually this makes...
      20-07-2017, 12:39 PM
    Working...
    X