Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-possession - peaceful re-entry

Hi

I am after a sample notice and any advice on peaceable/peaceful reentry.

My tenant has a licence and is in arrears for over 9 months. I aim to take the property back at night by peaceful reentry and change the locks.

I require a sample notice to stick to the door. Any ideas or help?

ALSO

Can I take the stock as payment for the outstanding debt?

Thanks

Originally posted by john deere guy View Post
    Hi

I am after a sample notice and any advice on peaceable/peaceful reentry.

My tenant has a licence and is in arrears for over 9 months. I aim to take the property back at night by peaceful reentry and change the locks.

I require a sample notice to stick to the door. Any ideas or help?

ALSO

Can I take the stock as payment for the outstanding debt?

Thanks
    What makes you think its a licence over a lease? No if it truly is a licence you're not allowed to distrain on goods.
    [I]The opinions I give are simply my opinions and interpretations of what I have learnt, in numerous years as a property professional, I would not rely upon them without consulting with a paid advisor and providing them with all the relevant facts[I]

Comment

The tenant is under a licence. It officially ran out in September but we have a verbal agreement that tenant could stay on, on a rolling term with one months notice to leave.

Thanks

Comment

Issue a torts interference with goods act notice and formal notice to leave (number of days it says in your licence). Tell this person that whatever is left after this date will become yours and you will sell it to recover unpaid arrears. That usually flushes them out!
        Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X