£10.000 grant and waiting for the new grant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£10.000 grant and waiting for the new grant

I am in a very annoying situation . I let my shop in March as a barbers just before covid 19 struck and of course the tenant had to close the shop . He has another shop locally so sub let this one to another barber so not paying wages . The barber got 2 x grants of £10,000 each shop . He has paid ££2,200 to me in rent tas i reduced his rent not knowing if he got a grant or not so i thought that would help him , my mistake !! i know . He has not paid November rent as he is waiting for the new grant that has just come out !!! how can that be ??? . His monthly rent is only £400 what an absolute joke these grants are proving to be to unscrupulous tennants , i had to make a pont here that the government has tried to help businesses and yet the tenants in some cases do not give a dam about the landlords >>

As far as i know, the grants aren't intended for only paying rent.

Tenants in some cases not giving a damn about the landlords is I suggest more to do with the landlords not having trained the tenants

Comment

As the grant was for £10,000 and he has only paid £1800 up to October and he does not have any other expenses that i can imagine as his rates are £190 per year and as he's a barber and does not employ anyone what else could it be used for ?? .. You might be right we have not trained him as he only moved in in March this year , but any training advice would e welcome ???

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X