Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ram
    replied
    It is not up to your landlord to CLOSE your business. That is up to you, and possibly the government, but you are not a firm that has constant people all mixing together, all sat down round a table having coffee.
    This sounds like illegal eviction.

He and you are more than 2 meters apart. he CANNOT illegally evict you, nor close down your business.

Leave a comment:

• Claymore
    replied
    Well if you are repairing farming tools, that affects the food chain and I would say its essential. However, if you are not currently repairing farmers tools/equipment - I would stay at home. If you are self empliyed the Gov will cover 80% of your usual income upto £2500. If you are a Ltd Company and paying rent and (possibly business rates) - the Gov will cover these costs too.

Stay at home if it isnt essential work.

Leave a comment:

• Summers2020
    replied
    Many thanks for your reply! I’ve a lawyer involved now

Leave a comment:

• JK0
    replied
    Depends if you have somewhere else to set up. If so, I would force entry, and remove your things.

If not... you'll have to wait for him to calm down.

Leave a comment:

• Summers2020
    started a topic Denial of access to trade corona virus

Denial of access to trade corona virus

During these very sad and uncertain times my landlord of my workshop of 10 years has locked me out of my workshop. I repair and service garden and farm machinery for a variety of customers from back garden mowing to farm yard tractors and schools etc. He lives on sight but his living area is roughly 100 yards from my workshop. It’s been a verbal agreement of 10 years with me paying by standing order and never missing a payment.
    landlord won’t even allow me access to my tools or parts in my store containers. Please advise on where I stand thanks. He has totally chained me out. Reasoning with him is a no option all he said to me is don’t you understand a lockdown i will get fined if I let you in.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X